Let me just tell you, that this is my LUCKY week.
Lucky, I tell you.
I just found out this morning that I won another blog give-away. Yes, that's right, I won two blog give-aways in ONE WEEK! Damn, I am a lucky girl.
I first one a give-away over at Sandy a La Mode.
This was extra amazing because I won something from EACH of her sponsors! Then, I just got a message that I won ANOTHER give-away over at Kanelstrand -- a cowl from KnellyBean! Yes!
I am super excited, and I promise to blog about my new goodies as soon as I get them. Yay! Merry Christmas to me!
And, with Christmas right around the corner, I've been making a mental list of what I'd really love under my tree Christmas morning.
So, here is my WISH LIST!
1. The new Christmas-themed She & Him album on vinyl
(Speaking of this record, have you seen the article/spread on her in New York Magazine? Photos above are from this shoot.)
2. The sixth season of Bones. (There is a small obsession with the Deschanel sisters in my house if you haven't noticed.)
3. This book from Jeffrey Eugenides (I've read and loved all of his other books. Can't wait to get my hands on this one -- thanks for the recommendation, Michelle!)
4. Time to read! (other than when I am on the bus) photo via
5. This hand-made Pumkin Cowl from My Paper Plane on etsy. (And I just won one! What luck is that?!)
6. I would love every product from the Thymes Lavender collection. It's my favorite. But, alas, I only have the tiny travel lotion because I'm
7. It's December in Minnesota, so of course, I am already thinking about where we should go for Spring Break. My Georgia Peach and I have already been talking about Georgia in April. I don't care where I go, as long as there is sunshine, sand, and a friend to enjoy it all with!
8. OK, so this can't go under my tree, but I would really ♥ LOVE a night to just relax with my love and watch our favorite Christmas movies (i.e., Home Alone, Elf, etc.). Honey, if you are reading, can we make that happen this week? ♥
9. Someone to clean my house, organize my closet, and clean out my basement. Yes. That should have been number 1. I just can't even handle it right now. So, I'm avoiding.
And that's it for my list today! I hope you are having an extra fabulous week. I know I am!