Pages

1.08.2014

The Gift of Light

Helloooooo, ladybugs! I hope you all had a merry holiday and a happy new year! We returned from the honeymoon on new year's eve and spent the night drinking champagne, watching TV, and snuggling with the pugs. The honeymoon was magical and lovely and I promise to share photos soon!

The new year has been off to a busy start! I am working on changing my name officially (Mrs!), mailing out christmas presents (yes, I'm way behind), printing wedding photos (they're BEAUTIFUL!), and planning for a new local collaboration - looks like Tandem Vintage will have another permanent space. We'll be headed to northeast soon, friends!

This is all obviously amazing but it has left me with little time for this here ol blog.

No apologies! Changes are happening and I am just going where life takes me. :)

Today, I wanted to share the AMAZING gift I received as part of the Gift of Thrift swap. :)

It was delightful coming home to this present after the holidays!



I just love getting packages in the mail - almost as much as I love sending them! :) Totally makes my day!

Now, here is the beautiful photo that Trish took of her gift to me. It is way better than the one I took. :)


Now, I love Christmas. In fact, we have maybe 5 huge storage bins of decorations, lights, ornaments, and such for the holidays. I do not, however, have a tree topper - so this is honestly the best gift ever. And it's beautiful, thrifted, and vintage. My girl, Trish, knows me well - thank you, again, so so much!

We have decided to make this an annual event, so if you are a fan of thrifting, be sure to sign up next year! I had so much fun shopping for my gal, too.

Wishing you a bright and lovely day!

S.S.

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and perfect since you needed one! I can't wait to see your wedding & honeymoon pics and here more shop updates! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! What a gorgeous tree topper! I am super excited to see more photos from your honeymoon, MRS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The package ended up just the way I wrapped it! Totally surprising, I was sure it would get to you a big jumbled mess. :) So glad to hear you enjoyed the tree topper. Cheers to next year's gift exchange!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it!! i can't wait to hear all about your honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete