Pages

11.23.2011

Pugs and Elbow Patches

I am leaving in a few short hours on a  flight back to ♥ Detroit, but before I go, I just had to share this with you.

Amazing.

Have you ever seen a pug in a blazer (with elbow patches?!)?! Yeah, me neither, until today.

I can't even imagine how cute my little Parker would look in this. Eek! And with his new plaid bow tie? Could you IMAGINE the cuteness?!


 

This amazing find is available on etsy (of course!) from Rover Dog's shop.


 


And with that friends, I wish you all an amazing holiday! So grateful for each and every one of you. My heart is full of love and gratitude today! I can't wait to see my family and get lots and lots and lots of hugs. The perfect thanksgiving.


xoxo,


S.S.


p.s. Don't forget to take 25% off at my etsy shop through Monday! :)

2 comments:

  1. OHMIGOD. OHMIGOD. OHMIGOD. SO effing cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I want my pug to wear a blazer! She kind of hates wearing clothes.

    ReplyDelete