Pages

12.01.2011

Crafts, Doilies, and DIY

Hello!

Happy Thursday!

Tomorrow we leave for Milwaukee. Yes! I love Wisconsin! Hopefully, I will be able to squeeze a little thrifiting in while we are there? I was able to go thrifting and estate saling with my cousin, Darcie, while I was home for Thanksgiving. She is quite the bargain shopper and we had a great time! She took me to one of her favorite spots where the color tags were 5 for $5. I, of course, loaded up! :) So much so that my Dad and Aunt are EACH shipping me a box of all my crap treasures to Minneapolis. I also was able to go through my Grandma's clothes and found some vintage goodies. I can't wait to wear them! But, alas, they are in those damn boxes! ;)

So, this week I've been seeing a TON of fun craft ideas in some of my favorite blogs. Seeing that it's December, I thought I would share these fun winter crafting ideas! I have a whole book of clips and inspirations that I save all year. I can't wait to get started! These are perfect for a lazy weekend or when the snow is just too tall to leave your house. (Why do we not live in California? Seriously.)



♥ I love this delightful chalkboard sign Oh Sweet Joy posted about. You can change it up with each season or write an inspirational quote. Love this. And so easy. Totally doing it. 

♥ Add here are 1,001 ways to decorate with a DOILY from House of Humble! (I'm such a grandma at heart, so you know I am all over this!) I actually found a ton of them (still in package) at a recent estate sale. I knew I would eventually find something to do with them!

♥ How to personalize wooden signs and furniture the easy way on That's my Letter! Love this!


♥ Cute DIY button wreath ornaments from The Wearwithal!


♥ These super easy (free) printable tags from Simple as That. And I have loads of buttons to make my presents even cuter this year.

Well, dearies, I am now totally inspired to go home and start my crafting, gifting, wrapping, decorating, and baking! :)

Have a great day!

S.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment