Pages

2.02.2012

What I'm Loving

So, living in the land of Target (seriously, Minneapolis has a Target on every corner), I am pretty excited about the Jason Wu Collection coming this week (February 5 to be exact).

I love this dress, and I think I might just have to get it (s-wu-n):


I mean, really? So freaking cute! I want her hair, too.

In a recent article, he said that his inspirations for the Target collection were:

Anna Karina, "a 60s vibe that's a little mischievous," and Jean Seberg:



Love!

I am also kind of excited about the new ballet flats from Toms that rolled out this week. I think it's time I invest. I don't know how I would choose just one pair! I love the linen and chambray!



And, of course, a little birthday lovin' to my besty Alex who turns 31 on Saturday. I love you to the moon and back, Alex! I so WISH I could be with you on your birthday my dearest. But your present is in the mail and I am sending you so much love today and every day.

Here is an old school photo of us (gah! my hair), but this pretty much sums up our relationship:


xoxo,

S.S.

p.s. I will be off line for a bit. I have a (deep breath) small surgery tomorrow and I hate! needles, doctors, hospitals, you get it. Wish me luck and send me some love. k? No worries though, I'm a tough cookie, and my lady will be taking good care of me.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh that dress is super cute- I may have to pop in there on the 5th! Sending you lots of good vibes for the surgery and a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to wish you luck for your surgery but really there is no luck involved. So here is to wishing you an awesomely skilled surgeon and an easy and quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best to you during your surgery. Love the ballet flats...I need a pair in leopard. dawn Suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh good luck tomorrow! and i'm super pumped as well about the jason wu collection. god i frickin love target.

    ReplyDelete