Pages

6.05.2012

Shop Update - Part 2

Happy Tuesday! I had such a wonderful Monday night. I came home to flowers picked from our yard from Cayla, then I was off to a pop-up meeting about our July sale (so excited!), and then we had a softball game where we got our asses kicked but I hit the ball AND made it to first! Yeah! The night was topped off with a few episodes of Dawson's Creek and snuggles with the pugs. :)

Today, I've got round 2 of the shop update! :)

Hawaiin Print Maxi Dress



Old School Telephone and Phone Book Salt and Pepper Shakers


Pink Gingham Capped Sleeve Summer Blouse

Floral Print Day Dress

Vintage Belt


Floral Print Blouse with Darling Pockets and Extra Large Buttons


Vintage Floral One-Piece Swimsuit


1950s Chocolate Brown Vintage Dress with Pleated Skirt and Peter Pan collar


More to list and more to come! :)

Have a wonderful day!

S.S.

4 comments:

  1. I am love with the red floral blouse, oh my gosh cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy Monday! Sounds fun though, I had to work- boo. I've heard Dawson's Creek is on Netflix now but I'm trying to avoid getting sucked in since I've already seen them all :) Congrats on getting the shop back up- that is so much work! It looks great, you have so much good stuff in there! Thank you SO much for my package, lady! That was the best mail day!! You are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those salt and pepper shakers are amazing! Congrats on your softball hit!! It sounds like a fantastic evening. :)

    ReplyDelete