Pages

2.17.2012

Adventures in Knitting

Is knitting an adventure? I took my first knitting class a few weeks ago, and learning a new hobby make me feel adventurous!

Inspired by my knitting bloggers and friends, I made a new year's resolution to learn how to knit, and I did!

As a bargain-seeking gal, I used a groupon for Steven-B's shop, where I got new bamboo needles and a few skeins of yarn. That shop is awesome. It's filled, floor to ceiling, with beautiful yarn, and ladies gathered around chatting and knitting. So cute. And I love shopping local.

My first scarf is coming along. I'm knitting!

Hooray!

Tuesday was my last knitting class, but we are all going to keep meeting! I also met a new friend at the coffee shop who invited me to knit with her group. New friends! Love that.

OK, so here's my scarf (on its way to being a scarf):


Do you knit? Do you love it?

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment