Pages

5.31.2012

Pugs, Horses, and a Bicycle

Happy Thursday!

It's almost Friday!

I am so ready to relax and enjoy my beautiful city this weekend. Lots of fun plans ahead, including many church rummage sales and a few estate sales and a few barbeques too! :)

I apologize for the lack of posts this week. I lost my camera, and I am feeling a bit lost without it. Although, losing my little crappy camera has inspired me to look for a fancy camera online. I had NO IDEA how expensive they are. Holy moly. Do you love your camera?? I would love any recommendations you might have. (Really. Reallyreally. I have no idea what the hell I am doing.)

And on to some cute!
We all know I spend far too much time on Etsy. I just can't help myself. I discovered this shop today - Track and Field Designs - and I just love it! How does one decide on a cute coin purse when you want every freaking one she has in her shop? So. Damn. Cute.

Imma just show you what I am talking about.

Pugs AND horses AND bicycles? What?





Yep, this shop is getting added to my favorites. She's awesome! And, Santa, I'd like one of each. Please and thank you!

xoxo,

S.S.

6 comments:

  1. You totally need like all three of these coin purses, holy cow those are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer! I hate it when I have to go without my camera, whether it's because it's getting repaired or maybe I just forgot it at home...stinks that you lost yours! :( I shoot my outfit photos with a Canon Rebel, which I love! It's really all you need, if you're looking for a DSLR. You don't need to spend a bunch of money on anything super fancy. I have an older version, like this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canon-EOS-Rebel-XS-10-1-MP-Digital-SLR-Camera-Silver-Kit-w-EF-S-18-55mm-/180873674929?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item2a1ce940b1#ht_500wt_1159 I also shoot with a Canon G12. That's the one that's always with me, cause it's smaller. It's great for self portraits because the screen flips around. I love camera shopping! Have fun!

    xx Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I can't wait to hear about what kind of cameras people are using. It's one of those things that I think I *might* like eventually, but am not sure about since it's SO much money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like anything with a pug print, especially when it combines pugs and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are so cute! I've been toying with the idea of combining screen printing and patterned fabric but I was never sure it would work. Those pouches definitely work though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such cute little bags! So sorry about losing your camera, I hope there weren't a bunch of pics on there. I haven't made the dslr leap yet- Brian shoots with film and I can't commit to carrying a heavy cam around. I love my Canon s95 if you are considering a P&S at all- it has manual settings and functions pretty well in low light. I'm not an expert though, but I have camera friends & a husband that recommended it :) Hey! I saw you won ANOTHER giveaway on Lazy Explorers- lucky lady!!

    ReplyDelete